Kusolarcar will install EV charging stations in your multi-unit residence. We will work with you and the management depending on whether you want multiple EV chargers or just a single unit.
That said, here’s how you can ask for an EV charging station from the management:
- Be neighborly – It is important that you talk to the other tenants and find out if they would like EV charging stations in the residence. It will be easier to convince the management when most of you want the same thing.
- Do your research – Take the time to establish the best EV charging station installers as well as the available government incentives.
- Refer – You should consider sending the management Kusolarcar’s property owners page so that they can see what they are missing by not having EV charging units.
Benefits of Installing EV Charging Station at Home
Installing an EV charger at your home is easy and affordable. Kusolarcar will walk you through the entire process to ensure you end up with the best EV charging system.
This has numerous benefits including:
- Saves you money – You can charge your car during off-peak hours to save energy costs
- Saves time – You don’t have to get to a public charging station to have your car charged
- Convenience – It affords you the comfort of charging your car while you rest at home
Best Car Chargers to Install in a Multi-unit Dwelling
There are numerous EV car charging stations available in the market, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Kusolarcar is here to help you narrow down your options and pick the most ideal EV charging station.
Some of the best choices are the following:
Wallbox Pulsar Plus
It is best for multi-unit properties and comes with power-sharing capabilities. With this car charger, you can conveniently connect more than one charger to the same electrical circuit. It also has Bluetooth connectivity for wireless operations.
The charger is safe for both outdoor and indoor installation as well.
Tesla Wall Connector
The Tesla wall connector is also great for multi-unit properties and comes with universal or proprietary options. The WiFi-enabled car charger is programmable within the Tesla ecosystem. It has the multi-sharing ability to share power with many EVs.
Enel X Juicebox
It is a smart Grid connected for increased efficiency. It also offers a mobile app that allows you to find nearby charging stations. Apart from these, it is also compact and easy to use for people with little to no knowledge of EV chargers.
The device is weatherproof and can be installed either indoors or outdoors.